About regional meetings
Regional meetings are held twice each year during the winter and summer public comment periods. Regional meetings are an opportunity to influence policy proposals, prepare for upcoming changes, and hear perspectives from the transplant community about improvements to organ allocation.
New to the public comment process? Learn more here.
New to regional meetings?
Public comment educational resources and committee updates
- Review OPTN updates and committee presentations
- Review public comment proposals, presentations and educational videos
“It is important to be engaged in the transplant community. I have worked in the field for 24 years, and I am always learning new things and finding ways to incorporate best practices into our work. These meetings help me gain a better understanding of the needs and priorities of our colleagues in transplant.”
Felicia Wells-Williams, Legacy of Life Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
Summer 2022 meetings
- Region 1: Aug. 29 – Worcester, MA
- Region 2: Aug. 16 – Newark, NJ
- Region 3: Aug. 31 – Atlanta, GA
- Region 4: Aug. 11 – Oklahoma City, OK
- Region 5: Aug. 25 – Las Vegas, NV
- Region 6: Sept. 9 – Seattle, WA
- Region 7: Sept. 1 – Chicago, IL
- Region 8: Sept. 12 – Kansas City, MO
- Region 9: Aug. 18 – New York, NY
- Region 10: Sept. 20 – Toledo, OH
- Region 11: Sept. 22 – Charlotte, NC