Help us raise $15,000 for National Donate Life Month
Support UNOS to save more lives during National Donate Life Month
- Give a monthly gift to UNOS by joining UNOS Lifeforce. For just $20.21 a month you will help sustain our mission and save lives.
- Raise money for UNOS. Start a fundraiser and start spreading the love.
- Register as an organ, eye, and tissue donor.
- Sign up to be a UNOS Ambassador, our volunteer champions at large who advocate for organ donation.
- Share your support and raise awareness on social media. Here’s a toolkit!
Invest in the future of the transplant system: give $20.21 a month.
Help make tomorrow real for transplant patients everywhere for about $5 a week.
If you are a visionary who sees the day when a lifesaving transplant for everyone in need is possible, join the UNOS Lifeforce with your monthly gift today. You pave the way for the future of transplant, supporting technology innovations, research, and data science.
Join UNOS Lifeforce—become a monthly funder
Gifts for the first 100 monthly donors!
Saving lives together
“No more insulin, no more diabetes, no more dialysis. I can start to live a normal, regular life. Finally.”
Tashiana Smith, kidney/pancreas recipient, is grateful every day for the gift of organ donation. Your support makes more lifesaving transplants possible.
National Donate Life Month Toolkit
Ways to support UNOS on social media
Share your transplant story, tag us, and use hashtag #NDLM2021.
Share why you’re an organ donor and encourage others to be organ donors.
Share your support for UNOS by creating a fundraiser.
Create a fundraiser
Two easy-to-use platforms you can customize to create a giving page to bring awareness to organ donation and transplantation.
Create a fundraiser with
Create a fundraiser with
Images to share: Drag and drop into your status update
Facebook and LinkedIn
To add a frame to your Facebook profile photo, click here, or:
- go to “update your profile pic,” then
- tap the “add frame” option, and
- search for UNOS NDLM
Jodi Sheakley-Wright became an altruistic kidney donor when she learned about organ donation. Today, she and her family count her organ recipient, Julie and her husband Ray as part of their family.
The Cullen family, living donor and living donor recipient
Joseph Hillenburg, father of pediatric transplant recipient
Margo Gill, MD, donor mother
Gianna Paniagua, heart recipient
Angel Thompson, living kidney donor
Brendan Morrison, double lung recipient
Other ways to help:
- Read COVID-19 updates from UNOS or watch patient webinars
- Become a UNOS Ambassador
- Sign up for our philanthropy eNewsletter for up-to-date news and information by emailing Molly.Everett@unos.org.
- If you have not done so yet, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Instagram. Invite your friends to like UNOS on social media.