UNOS provides a dedicated team of experts to help answer questions concerning organ transplantation policies and regional updates.
View list of states in regions
- Region 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Eastern Vermont
- Region 2: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Northern Virginia
- Region 3: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Puerto Rico
- Region 4: Oklahoma, Texas
- Region 5: Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
- Region 6: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington
- Region 7: Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- Region 8: Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Wyoming
- Region 9: New York, Western Vermont
- Region 10: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio
- Region 11: Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
OPTN Regional Review
Help us analyze and shape the future of OPTN regions.
You are critical to shaping transplant policy. The more informed and involved you are, the better national policy will be. Here are several ways you can express your perspectives in the policy development process:
- Get first-hand knowledge of how policy is made.
- Be an active participant in policy development.
- Expand your knowledge in the field of transplantation.
- Grow your network and engage with leaders in transplant.
Get the current version of policies in effect that govern operation of all OPTN members.
OPTN Evaluation Plan
The OPTN Evaluation Plan provides guidance to OPTN members on how UNOS assesses compliance with OPTN policies and bylaws. It is updated periodically to reflect the latest changes to policies and bylaws.
Find training resources in our online learning management system for transplant professionals, UNOS Connect.