UNOS has created a transformational collaborative research center that combines our industry expertise with data and technology to solve the most pressing challenges in the transplant system. UNOS Labs focuses on three primary areas:
- Technology innovation: We collaborate with industry leaders to deploy new tools and technologies to strengthen system performance.
- Behavioral science: We partner with human behavior experts to study the impact of human interactions on the system.
- Data science: We test new algorithms, types of data, models and advanced analytics to uncover actionable insights
If you’re interested in helping to transform the field transplantation, contact us.
Research and data analytics
We help healthcare organizations reduce the administrative burden and costs associated with data acquisition, analysis and reporting for their clinical, research and business needs with services including:
- Customized dashboards and benchmark reports
- Visual analytics, custom reports, and advanced analytics for industry
- Statistical and analytical services consulting for transplant centers and OPOs
UNOS recognizes your need to be nimble in developing registries and databases that give your leaders access to pertinent information that supports informed decision-making. Services include:
- Registries and clinical databases
- Application development
- Transplant-related IT consulting
- International consulting
Education and training
UNOS provides educational resources that support our members and help patients, family members, friends, potential donors and medical professionals understand organ donation and transplantation with services including:
- UNOS Connect learning management system
- Educational conferences
- Custom training
- Patient website – transplantliving.org
We offer full-service meeting planning from contract negotiations to registration management to exhibitor and speaker engagement.
Interested in increased efficiency?
UNOS technology specialists develop APIs that connect OPOs, transplant hospitals and histocompatibility centers so their applications can seamlessly exchange data with UNetSM applications. Learn about available APIs.