We’re here to help.
Get more information about Region 5 meeting below. Interact with UNOS leaders and contacts, network with your regional colleagues and discuss important issues in donation and transplantation.
Region 5 Collaborative
Region 5 meeting
February 11, 2021
The safety of our meeting attendees is a top priority for UNOS. Because of COVID-19 health concerns, the Region 5 meeting will be held virtually.
OPTN Regional Review
Help us analyze and shape the future of OPTN regions.
Region 5 specific presentations
Winter 2021 Collaborative presentations
- Agenda and speaker biographies
- Donor family communication to recipients
- General session 1: COVID-19 overview
- General session 2: UNOS Updates
- General session 3: Success during COVID-19
- Lunch and Learn — CareDx
- Management of pediatric donors Pre-OR, Adil Husain
- OPO response to COVID-19, Lucy Lawrence
- Treating transplant patients during COVID-19
- Source document: Pediatric Blood Draw Guideline
Archive: Region 5 and Collaborative presentations
- Opening Remarks from Gold Level Sponsor CareDX
- Follow Up In Action – Aaron Cohen
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – Amanda Cole
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – David Robles
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – Heather Osipowicz
- Living Donors and Social Media – Celeste Braly, Helen Christensen
- Transplant Center – Organ Offer Management – Staffing Model – Kate Grief
- Transplant Center – Organ Offer Management – Staffing Model – Courtney Lepis, Megan Bell
- Pancreas Transplant – Keri Ichikawa
- Organ Allocation Updates (lung) – Maryl Johnson
- Organ Allocation Updates (liver) – Ryo Hirose