Region 5 meeting
Aug. 20, 2020 – Virtual
UNOS has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 over the past several months. The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. Region 5 meeting will be held virtually. More information will soon be available here, including registration details and agenda.
Preparing for the meeting
- Review the first-time attendee overview of regional meetings
- Participate in a public comment webinar or listen to the recording
- Review the public comment proposals on the non-discussion and discussion agendas
- Review public comment presentations
Find out about topics and speakers at the regional meeting. The meeting agenda will be posted when available.
Provide feedback during public comment on proposed changes to OPTN policies.
Region 5 specific presentations
- Opening Remarks from Gold Level Sponsor CareDX
- Follow Up In Action – Aaron Cohen
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – Amanda Cole
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – David Robles
- First Person Authorization (FPA) and DCD – Heather Osipowicz
- Living Donors and Social Media – Celeste Braly, Helen Christensen
- Transplant Center – Organ Offer Management – Staffing Model – Kate Grief
- Transplant Center – Organ Offer Management – Staffing Model – Courtney Lepis, Megan Bell
- Pancreas Transplant – Keri Ichikawa
- Organ Allocation Updates (lung) – Maryl Johnson
- Organ Allocation Updates (liver) – Ryo Hirose