Important COVID-19 updates and latest data
You're not alone
Jacqui O’Keefe, director of UNOS member quality, shares what transplant hospitals should know about working with the OPTN Membership and Professional Standards Committee, or MPSC. Learn what is different for site surveys during the COVID-19 crisis.
These resources will help your organization stay in compliance with OPTN policy:
The OPTN Evaluation Plan provides guidance to OPTN member transplant centers, OPOs and histocompatibility labs on how UNOS, as the OPTN contractor, assesses member compliance with OPTN policies and bylaws. We update it periodically to reflect the latest changes to policies and bylaws. Reviewing this information will help you stay up-to-date so you can revise your operational compliance procedures as needed.
This toolkit of resources explains the OPTN performance review process for transplant centers.
- Webinar slides on Bayesian methods
- MPSC performance review process flow chart
- MPSC performance review roles quick-reference
You can also access these videos on UNOS Connect. You’ll find them in the course catalog under the Quality/Effective practices category. You can also access UNOS Connect when logged into UNetSM. You’ll find UNOS Connect under the Resources tab.
- Performance management series town hall (Video | Duration: 22:00)
- Bayesian methods for assessing transplant program performance (Video | Duration: 34:00)
- Demystifying the MPSC performance review process (Video | Duration: 18:00)
- Benefits of participating – testimonial (Video | Duration: 12:00)
Learn more about UNOS Connect.