We’re here to help.
Get more information about Region 9 meeting below. Meet UNOS leaders and contacts, network with your regional colleagues and discuss important issues in donation and transplantation.
Region 9 meeting
March 17, 2021
The safety of our meeting attendees is a top priority for UNOS. Because of COVID-19 health concerns, the Region 9 meeting will be held virtually. More information will soon be available here, including registration details and agenda.
OPTN Regional Review
Help us analyze and shape the future of OPTN regions.
Region 9 specific presentation
- Monitoring our Success: Data Update, Collaborative Goals
- Burning Shield – Jason Schechterle
- Choosing to Lead – Dennis Wagner
- Expanding the Donor Pool–HIV, an OPO’s Perspective
- Hospital Engagement Strategies – Strong Memorial Hospital PEI Program
- Hospital Engagement Strategies – Honor Walk
- Lessons Learned and Commitments