Powerful technology saving lives 24/7
At UNOS, our software saves lives 24/7 and we’re continuously improving. Learn more about our digital transformations.
Madelyn, heart transplant recipient
Darmecia, liver transplant recipient (2nd from right)
David, lung transplant recipient
Jen, heart transplant recipient (left)
- OPOs use TransNet to package and label donated organs for transport
- Transplant hospitals use it to efficiently validate identified recipient
OPOs and transplant programs can:
- Understand their organ donation and transplantation activities
- Access interactive tools to assist in evaluating their processes
- Review insights to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize reports to support their operations and fix data issues
- Build custom reports for specific data needs
Resources and support
UNet support, news and education
- Access issues? Contact your organization’s site administrator(s)
- Change permissions: Contact UNOS customer service
- Data reporting and modification request forms: Contact UNOS customer service
- Supported browsers: Find list within UNet's help documentation.
News and education
- News: Read about UNet improvements (also called system notices)
- UNet University: Introduce or refine UNet skills with online learning modules.