Powerful technology saving lives 24/7
Organ donation and transplant professionals work around the clock with UNetSM software so that kids like Madelyn can start second grade and moms like Darmecia can celebrate a son’s graduation.
At UNOS, our software saves lives 24/7 and we’re continuously improving. Learn more about our digital transformations.
Madelyn, heart transplant recipient
Darmecia, liver transplant recipient (2nd from right)
David, lung transplant recipient
Jen, heart transplant recipient (left)
How transplant hospitals:
- List transplant candidates
- Manage patient health data
- Calculate patient medical urgency and predicted transplant benefit
- Organ procurement organizations (OPOs) to manage deceased donor data
- OPOs to launch match runs and make organ offers to transplant hospitals
- Transplant hospitals to review organ imaging and accept or decline organ offers
- UNOS researchers to study how to increase transplants
- OPOs use TransNet to package and label donated organs for transport
- Transplant hospitals use it to efficiently validate identified recipient
OPOs and transplant programs can:
- Understand their organ donation and transplantation activities
- Access interactive tools to assist in evaluating their processes
- Review insights to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize reports to support their operations and fix data issues
- Build custom reports for specific data needs
Data collection for:
- Donor, candidate, and recipient-specific records
- Pre-transplant candidate registration information
- Post-transplant follow-up data
Resources and support
UNet support, news and education
- System status: View UNet System Status page
- Access issues? Contact your organization’s site administrator(s)
- Change permissions: Contact UNOS customer service
- Data reporting and modification request forms: Contact UNOS customer service
- Supported browsers: Find list within UNet's help documentation.
News and education
- News: Read about UNet improvements (also called system notices)
- UNet University: Introduce or refine UNet skills with online learning modules.
UNet’s agility comes from relationships. We partner to lead digital transformation.