UNOS Meeting Code of Conduct
The below information applies to all UNOS meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than UNOS but held in conjunction with this event, on public or private locations or platforms. By registering and attending, whether in-person or virtually, all participants are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct and agree to:
Before leaving home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the meeting/event organizers if you have concerns related to attending.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
On-site during the event
- Assume all inherent risks of attending an in-person event, including the potential risk of possible exposure. Follow guidance from the local health authority, for everyday precautions to help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- Stay in your room and contact Meeting Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions if you wake up not feeling well during the event.
- Adhere to social distance recommendations as applicable.
- Maintain professional behavior, including honoring requests for confidentiality
- Not promote special offers, product announcements, or solicit services using the virtual platform/mobile app as applicable unless as agreed upon as a paid sponsor or exhibitor of the event. We reserve the right to remove such messages and potentially ban the sources of those solicitations.
- Not rebroadcast, re-transmit or share your personal log-in credentials to any of the content of this event.
- Comply with the instructions of the moderator and event staff and refrain from disruptions during presentations, in the exhibit hall, or at other functions throughout the event.
- Not make copies or take screen shots of Q&A or chat room activity that takes place within the virtual platform/mobile app as applicable.
UNOS reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior as well as reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future event, in-person or virtual.
Report an incident
If, while attending an event, you have been involved in or have witnessed an incident that violates this Code of Conduct, please
- go to the UNOS registration desk immediately during event hours
- or contact UNOS Meeting Partners at email@example.com with complete details.
Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the incident.