Beginning June 2nd, UNOS offers a new, comprehensive learning management system for transplant professionals, as a way to improve delivery of our instructional offerings. UNOS Connect will provide transplant professionals with a more convenient way to sign up for UNOS training and professional education events and access instructional materials.
Here are some of the new features:
- Single sign-on for UNetSM users with no registration required
- One, centralized source for OPTN/UNOS policy education and UNet system training
- Ability to start and stop training at any point, and to pick up where you left off
- Notifications about training you need to complete, or events you may be interested in
- Ability to keep track of your training and continuing education credits, and to print and save certificates
How it works
If you have access to UNOS Secure EnterpriseSM systems: UNet, WaitlistSM, DonorNet®, Tiedi®, KPDSM and other UNOS-developed transplant applications, your account is already set-up and there is no need for you to register. Beginning June 2nd, you will be able to access UNOS Connect with your UNet username and password. This will allow you full access to the site to view system training recordings, register for policy webinars and view materials.
The first time you visit UNOS Connect, you will need to complete a brief, online form to register for the site. After that, you will have access to a wide range of UNOS instructional offerings and materials, except system training.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected].