Access a recording of an April 24 webinar to educate professionals on the new kidney allocation system.
“Resources for Protocols and Processes” builds on basic information previously provided to members about the upcoming changes to kidney allocation. Resources and practices will be shared to enable kidney programs to prepare for the new kidney allocation policies.
The goals of this webinar are to:
- Review actions required by kidney programs to prepare for upcoming system changes; and
- Share compliance monitoring strategies to consider when developing protocols and processes.
Upon completion of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the impact of upcoming policy and system changes.
- Use tools and resources to prepare for system implementation.
- Identify methods for compliance with kidney allocation policies.