- All UNetSM users.
- Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this information.
We have increased the maximum weight value that you can enter for candidates and donors from 440lbs/200kg to 650lbs/294kg.
We made this change on May 25, 2016.
- Previously, the maximum value you could input for a candidate or donor weight was 440lbs or 200kg. In response to requests from UNet users, you can now enter a maximum weight of 650lbs or 294kg.
- If you had previously entered the maximum value (440lbs) for maximum acceptable donor weight for a candidate, you should be aware that we have automatically increased it to the new maximum value of 650lbs/294kg. If you don’t want the maximum weight reflected as 650 lbs/294kgs, you need to manually adjust those fields for those candidates.
- Contact the help desk if you need a report indicating which of your candidates were affected by this automatic update.
- Under Kidney/Pancreas, Pancreas, and Pancreas Islet listing defaults, we also increased the value for maximum acceptable donor weight to the new value of 650lbs/294kgs for programs that had previously indicated a value of 440lbs/200kg.
- We did not change any actual candidate or donor weights.
Contact the UNet Help Desk at (800) 978-4334 or [email protected]