All UNetSM users, particularly staff who receive organ offer notifications by phone.
April 9, 2020
This release addresses two pieces of member feedback. Previously, only some automated organ offer voice notifications had the ability to repeat. Members have requested the ability to repeat all notifications. Members also requested a quicker response from the notification once the call was answered. Previously, notifications experienced a delay from the time the member picked up the phone to the time the message began.
What you need to know
Please be aware of the changes below as all organ offer voice notifications will perform with the following changes once the release is implemented.
- Option to replay the organ offer notification.
- The notification will now repeat up to three times if it receives an invalid response to a prompt. An invalid response is defined as either no response or pressing any number other than what was requested.
- No delays before the notification is delivered.
- The notification will start immediately upon the call being answered.
- Extraneous verbiage removed from organ offer notification.
- The notification will be shorter and more efficient.
The change will occur for all voice notifications upon release. You do not need to do anything to see the change.