- Primary OPO Program Administrators, OPO Quality Coordinators and OPO Quality Directors/Managers
- Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this information
Implementation date Oct. 15
Data Products implemented annual updates to the Recovery and Usage Maps (RUM) tool on Oct. 15. In response to the functionality added to the COVID RUM Report earlier this year, the data products team pulled in those features to the standard RUM Report.
What will change
Updates to the Recovery and Usage Maps tool include:
- A data refresh schedule updated to from quarterly to weekly on the most recent two years of data
- Most recent two years of data, updated every Monday
- Addition of date range filter to allow users more flexibility in selecting data
What you need to do
The COVID RUM Report will still be available, and both reports are still accessible in the UNetSM data services portal. Changes to the standard RUM report will take place in Oct. 2020 with weekly data refreshes going forward.
Education and resources
You can UNOS Connect through the resources tab on the Secure Enterprise (UNetSM) homepage. Search by or by course title “Recovery and Usage Maps (RUM) Report.”
Report documentation is accessible via the data portal.
If you have questions relating to this tool or these updates, contact UNOS Data Products at email@example.com