All UNetSM users
While UNOS staff are continuously updating UNet to accommodate policy and system changes, we are also working diligently on a number of enhancements designed to make UNet more efficient and easier to use.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
When you access UNetSM tomorrow, you’ll see a brand new Secure Enterprise log-in screen and homepage. These changes to the homepage are just the beginning of a number of enhancements planned to improve your experience.
- Your most commonly used applications (DonorNet®, TIEDI®, Waitlist, and KPD) are prominently featured and easy to find.
- Your critical data reminders are easy to see.
- If you have access to the Transplant Administrators’ website, you’ll find it under Resources in the main navigation menu at the top of the page.
- You’ll also find the Patient Safety Contact List in the main navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Look for commonly used reports like the ROOT report, DSA Dashboards, etc. under My Data Reports.
- Let us know what you think of the new look. Just select, Send Us Your Feedback at the bottom of the page.
Contact UNOS Customer Service (formerly the Help Desk) at 800-978-4334.