Read this report that summarizes changes the OPTN/UNOS Kidney Transplantation Committee approved at its September 2011 meeting.
The report allows you to scan the changes and quickly determine what is required of you. The report also includes the specific changes to KPD Pilot Program Operational Guidelines.
The OPTN KPD Pilot Program is open to any U.S. transplant center who wishes to join and participants may now enter their pairs directly into UNet.
Additional helpful resources
- The updated version of the OPTN KPD Pilot Program Operational Guidelines
- Agreement to participate (updated informed consent template)
- Potential donor education documentation form (updated informed consent template)
- Candidate education documentation form (updated informed consent template)
- Addendum to the existing potential donor education documentation form
- KPD frequently asked questions (updated version)
Thank you for your careful review. If you have any questions about a particular Board action, please contact Ruthanne Hanto at (804) 836-4652 or [email protected].