Public comment webinars
We offer webinar opportunities to help you learn more about policy and bylaws proposals that are available for public comment.
The purpose of these webinars is to provide members, especially those who do not normally attend their regional meeting, an opportunity to learn about the proposals on the discussion agenda. Attendees will be permitted to ask questions during the webinars, but the regional meetings will still be the formal avenue for regional discussion and voting.
View webinar recordings and presentation slides to learn more about policy proposals that are available for public comment.
Monday, March 16, 2020 UNOS Innovations Session – Winter 2020
UNOS will highlight the following innovation projects:
- Understanding cold ischemic time
- Natural language processing
- Predictive analytics
- Register here
Monday, September 16, 2019 View the webinar presentation slides that review proposed changes to kidney and pancreas distribution.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 Listen to a recording of the webinar that reviews these proposals:
- Eliminate the Use of DSA and Region in Kidney Allocation Policy
- Eliminate the Use of DSA and Region in Pancreas Allocation Policy
Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019 Listen to a recording of the webinar that reviews these proposals:
- Modify Data Submission Policies
- Data Collection to Evaluate the Logistical Impact of Broader Distribution
- Expedited Placement of Livers
Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019 Listen to a recording of the webinar that reviews these proposals:
- Clarification of Pre-existing Liver Disease
- Modify Appointment Process for the Histocompatibility Vice Chair
- Continuous Distribution of Lungs Concept Paper
June 2019 View recordings of national webinars to learn about SRTR modeling results for kidney and pancreas allocation and to hear committee updates and discussion.