Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 9:19am||123,455|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 9:19am||78,167|
|Transplants January - December 2014||29,532|
|Donors January - December 2014||14,412|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 3/25/2015 - Educational forum to be held June 22 on liver distribution concepts
- 3/24/2015 - In Memoriam: Elizabeth Sleeman
- 3/23/2015 - UNOS named a Top Workplace in Richmond area
- 3/4/2015 - Officers and board members elected - 2015
- 2/20/2015 - Register today for the United for UNOS 5K and Fun Run
- 2/19/2015 - Changes to the lung allocation system
- 2/11/2015 - UNOS refreshes brand and plans to unveil new logo April 1
- 2/5/2015 - In Memoriam: Debi Surlas
Receive this news in your inbox.
Sign-up to get e-news from UNOS now. Go >