Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 3:24pm||121,522|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 3:24pm||77,447|
|Transplants January - December 2013||28,951|
|Donors January - December 2013||14,255|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 3/7/2014 - In Memoriam: William Pfaff, M.D.
- 3/6/2014 - OPTN/UNOS Officers and Board Members Elected
- 2/14/2014 - UNOS researchers contribute to major new study assessing risk of end-stage kidney disease in prior living donors
- 2/7/2014 - Upcoming Onsite Career Fair
- 1/30/2014 - National committee formed to develop network policies for hand, face transplantation
- 1/8/2014 - Read the Latest Edition of UNOS Update
- 12/20/2013 - Get Involved: Volunteer for an OPTN/UNOS Committee
- 12/12/2013 - Register Now for the 2014 UNOS Transplant Management Forum
- 11/22/2013 - Nominees Chosen for Board of Directors Election
Receive this news in your inbox.
Sign-up to get e-news from UNOS now. Go >