Working together. Saving lives.
UNOS unites the transplant community to save lives through organ transplantation. More >
|Waiting list candidates as of today 3:51pm||123,212|
|Active waiting list candidates as of today 3:51pm||78,938|
|Transplants January - April 2014||9,339|
|Donors January - April 2014||4,598|
UNOS begins with you.
Your help is needed to successfully fulfill our lifesaving mission:
- Sign up to be an organ and tissue donor. Learn more >
- Give to UNOS. Your financial contribution helps us provide programs and activities aimed at educating the public about the critical need for organ and tissue donation. Give now >
- Voice your opinion on transplant policy by providing public comment on policy proposals. Learn more >
- Acknowledge an organ donor by creating a tribute on the National Donor Memorial Web site. Learn more >
- Serve on a UNOS committee. Call 804-782-4633 for more information.
Join our online community.
Raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation, and interact and connect with others in the transplant community:
Read the latest news and information from UNOS:
- 7/27/2014 - UNOS Researchers Present Studies at World Transplant Congress
- 7/18/2014 - Registration available for public forum on liver distribution concepts
- 7/14/2014 - UNOS employee receives AOPO executive director’s award
- 7/10/2014 - 100th living donor kidney transplant arranged through OPTN/UNOS Kidney Paired Donation Pilot Program
- 6/30/2014 - Liver Concept Questionnaire Deadline is July 11; Public forum to be held September 16