OPTN committee meetings to be held virtually through Oct. 31
As UNOS continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19, we have now determined that all OPTN committee meetings scheduled through Oct. 31 will be held virtually. The health and safety of meeting participants and those they care for is our highest priority. A list of all scheduled meetings will be updated on the calendar of events on the OPTN website to reflect this change, and UNOS will contact all committee members with additional details on how to participate virtually. For questions and requests, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-395-4428.
Top COVID-19 resources
Access webinars, daily data visualizations, the latest guidance, links to resources from the organ donation and transplantation community, and more on the UNOS COVID-19 resources page. Check back frequently for updates.
Featured webinars include:
- COVID-19 Town Hall series: Organ transplant organizations from around the world convened for town hall-style webinars to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on organ donation and transplant
- AST Special Webinar on Donor and Organ Transplant Issues: The American Society of Transplantation shares information about screening donors and candidates and protecting the workforce
- New York vs. COVID-19: We ARE Winning!: The New York region’s transplant hospitals and OPOs joined forces to share experiences and solutions in a collaborative webinar on organ donation and transplantation during COVID-19
Access the full list of available webinars here.
Also available from the UNOS COVID-19 resources page:
- Current state of organ donation and transplantation: Latest data
- COVID-19 policy and data actions
- Monitoring requirements
- What patients need to know about COVID-19
- Resources for transplant professionals from AST, TTS, CDC and more
COVID-19 webinars now available on UNOS Connect
A series of COVID-19 webinars is now accessible to all members on UNOS Connect. In these educational offerings, transplant and OPO professionals share effective practices related to organ recovery and transplantation during COVID-19. Find course numbers, topics and panelist information here.
- Summer 2020 public comment is open through Oct. 1
- Register now for summer 2020 virtual regional meetings
- COVID-19 operational actions to remain in effect through Dec. 31
We will continue to update the UNOS COVID-19 resources page as guidance is developed and enhanced.