Your connection to UNOS’ professional education
Our comprehensive learning management system gives transplant professionals a convenient way to access policy and system training, educational events, and instructional materials.
- Framework for Organ Distribution: learn how and why this is happening and what means for you (available now)
- NLRB Policy and New Processes: A live recording outlines the structure of the NLRB and discusses new workflow (available now)
- Learn how to use the new expense reimbursement application (available 3/29)
- Effective Practices in Care Coordination: Lessons from COIIN (available now)
- Lung Review Board Orientation (available at end of March)
Find a comprehensive list of all available modules on the course catalog of UNOS Connect.