Updated liver and intestinal organ allocation policy to be implemented Feb. 4, 2020
Find resources about liver on the OPTN website, including:
- liver allocation
- liver allocation calculators
- the National Liver Review Board (NLRB)
- current policy and guidance
View resources for liver and intestine-specific policies, calculators, and related educational resources.
- HCC worksheet (for new liver policy as of Oct. 31, 2013)
- HCC template tables (sample templates)
- Liver regional review board operational guidelines (2009)
- Submitting standardized MELD/PELD exception templates (2013)
IN THE NEWS
Nancy Metzler of Strong Memorial talks collaboration and mentorship: “Learning from each another – that’s how we grow.”
Public comment is a critical forum for national discussion on organ transplant policy. Add your voice and help us spread the word.
An eLearning module, Limit Organ Offer Acceptances by Organ Type, illustrates how OPOs use the 2018 DonorNet®system enhancements to manage organ offer acceptances.