Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – April 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Jan. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2019
- OPTN policy 13 (KPD)
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
Status report on follow-up data submission requirements and virtual meetings for OPTN committee and regional meetings
Implementation notice: Waitlist℠ programming updates to local acceptance criteria for heart, lung, heart-lung, liver and intestine
Evaluate your program’s current settings now.
Kidney programs should update candidate data ahead of Dec. 15 final implementation.