Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – March 2021
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – April 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Jan. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2019
- OPTN policy 13 (KPD)
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
The changes will provide more relevant and granular options when refusing organ offers for patients, and will allow for greater insights into refusal and acceptance practices.
The event is an opportunity to recognize the gift of organ, eye and tissue donation, pay tribute to donors and their families and celebrate the lives of recipients across the country.
View candidate’s LAS data as of Nov. 21, 2021