Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – March 2021
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – April 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Jan. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2019
- OPTN policy 13 (KPD)
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
More than 12,000 area employees provided survey responses on topics ranging from workplace environment and benefits to company leadership and community involvement.
COVID-19 action regarding non-dialysis kidney candidate listing to sunset Sept. 1 and reminders on recent or coming changes
The changes to the equivalency tables are intended to reflect changes in HLA typing practice and improve organ allocation.