Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
Shepard welcomes national attention toward improving the nation’s organ matching system
Beginning Jan. 1, 2020, an OPTN center code will be required before an organ transport label order can be placed or fulfilled. UNOS-branded organ labels will no longer be valid after Dec. 31, 2019.
The addition of pancreas data was based on community feedback. UNOS researchers continue to develop new tools to assist members in their work to increase transplants.