Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
The new policy establishes new distribution areas based on the donor location and is projected to increase equity in transplant access for candidates regardless of where they live or list for a transplant.
The OPTN Liver and Intestinal Organ Transplantation Committee seeks public comment beginning December 5, 2019, on a proposed variance to liver allocation policy.
DonorNet® enhancements have created transparency in communication and efficiency in the process by limiting organ offer acceptance to two per candidate per organ type. An eLearning module, Limit Organ Offer Acceptances by Organ Type, illustrates how OPOs use the 2018 system enhancements to manage organ offer acceptances.