Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
Pre-implementation notice: Liver and intestinal organ distribution based on acuity circles to be implemented Feb. 4, 2020
This will also include a conversion of each transplant hospital’s MMaT score to reflect transplants performed at hospitals within a radius of 250 miles.
New policy will be implemented Feb. 4 to allow for computer programming and notification of members.
Updated each week, the tool allows kidney transplant program staff the ability to quickly understand how many of their patients are active, inactive and the different reasons why.