Living donation toolkits
Kidney paired donation toolkits
Toolkit 1: Join us
Toolkit 2: KPD policy and resources
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – March 2021
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – April 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Jan. 2020
- KPD Quarterly Newsletter – Oct. 2019
- OPTN policy 13 (KPD)
- I just joined KPD. Now what?
- Consenting and enrolling pairs & non-directed donors
- Donor & candidate informed consent reference document
- Donor pre-screen questions and answers
- Donor medical record upload checklist
- Match offer process: I have an offer. Now what?
- How matching works
- Permissions & communication methods
- Strategies to improve match offer opportunities
- Match run for KPD donors to Waitlist
- Kidney transportation options
IN THE NEWS
President Biden has issued a proclamation honoring living and deceased donors during National Donate Life Month.
On April 12, UNet security administrator training becomes available to security administrators. On April 21, UNet user audit will open to security administrators.
The new mobile-friendly website provides an improved user experience for evaluating and responding to organ offers from a mobile device.