- Primary Program Administrators, Primary Data Coordinators, living donor transplant program directors, administrators, data coordinators, clinical coordinators, regulatory affairs coordinators/managers, quality directors/managers, quality coordinators, compliance officers, clinical support staff, kidney paired donation primary and alternate contacts, kidney paired donation match offer support
- Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this information.
Implementation date: 04/13/2020
The required submission of the following TIEDI® forms has been suspended in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Living donor follow-up form, or LDF
- Organ-specific transplant recipient follow-up form, or TRF
- Recipient malignancy form, or PTM
This provision will be backdated to apply to all forms due beginning March 13, 2020, the date of the presidential declaration of an emergency. It expires Sept. 30, 2020, although the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Executive Committee will review and may extend the time frame if needed. Read the April 3 OPTN Emergency Policy Package.
If a form has not been submitted by its due date, the system will automatically update the form status from “Expected” to a new status of “Amnesty”. There are no changes to requirements to report living donor events.
What you need to do
Directions were included in an e-mail sent April 11 and are posted in a system notice in Secure Enterprise.
Education and resources
TIEDI online help documentation has been updated with information on searching for and updating forms that have been moved to the Amnesty status.
The UNOS COVID-19 resources page is refreshed regularly with the most current updates and resources. Please check back frequently for updates.