(Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from it.)
- UNetSM users who access WaitlistSM
Sept. 27, 2022
On Sept. 27, UNOS will launch the first in a series of enhancements to the visual design and workflows in Waitlist. This first release will introduce a new process for registering kidney candidates, as well as other improvements to the screens and navigation tools in Waitlist for all organs. This upcoming release will include:
- A new workflow for registering kidney candidate
- Your data will save each time you select ‘Save and continue’ during the add process once you have resolved any errors. You must select ‘Save and submit’ to register the candidate on the waiting list
- If for any reason you need to cancel out of the add process, initiate the candidate add process again to retrieve the incomplete registration
- A new dashboard for easier access to commonly used features
- A new menu navigation bar at the top of each page
This change will be one of several improvements over the next few years, bringing visual enhancements and new functionality across the platform, and for all organs.
What you need to do?
Review the educational offering below to see a demo of the new workflow for adding a kidney candidate to the waitlist.
Please note: the workflow will change for registering a new kidney candidate, but there will be no change in the data required at time of registration. The workflow for other organs will remain the same.
Education and resources
Help documentation describing the new features will be available in Waitlist.
Find professional education in UNOS Connect, also accessible to UNet users through the Resources tab on the Secure Enterprise (UNet) homepage.
- SYS182: Features for Navigating and Using Waitlist
UNet users can also access UNOS Connect through the Resources tab on the Secure Enterprise (UNet) homepage.
For policy-related questions, contact [email protected]
The Organ Center is available 24 hours a day at 800-292-9537.