Audience: (Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from it.)
- OPO users of TransNetSM mobile for Android
Oct. 19, 2022
To further safeguard protected information, TransNet mobile for Android devices will soon support multi-factor authentication (MFA).
TransNet Android users will be asked to:
- Log in with their UNetSM credentials and MFA when using the app.
- Users will need to login online each time after logging off, closing the app, or if they are inactive for 30 minutes.
- Offline login will no longer be supported on Android
- Users will need an active internet connection in order to login to the app.
After logging in, functions available offline today will continue to be available (such as packaging and shipping organs).
What you need to do
On Oct. 19, users will be encouraged to visit the Google Play Store to update TransNet mobile (Android). An additional communication will be sent to users when the app becomes available.
After updating the app, users will be able to login into TransNet Mobile (Android) using their UNet credentials and MFA.
Education and resources
Help documentation in TransNet will be updated with these changes along with the release.
If you have questions relating to implementation, contact UNOS Customer Service at [email protected], or call 800-978-4334 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
For policy-related questions, contact [email protected].
The Organ Center is available 24 hours a day at 800-292-9537.