Audience: (Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from it.)
- All UNet Site Security Administrators
- OPTN Representatives and OPTN Alternative Representatives
- Complete the UNet user audit by close of business, July 10, 2023
Starting today (June 12), site security administrators have four weeks to conduct a required audit of their UNet users. It must be completed by July 10. If not completed by the deadline, access to the system could be impacted.
Security Administration enhancements
- A new report has been added to UNet Security Administration that allows site security administrators to easily search for other site security administrators at member locations.
- Site security administrators can assign training and check on the status of training completion for users at their institution within UNOS Connect. Please visit the help documentation within UNOS Connect to learn more.
During the UNet user audit in Sept. 2022, we referenced that more frequent user audits would be implemented in 2023. New security requirements will formally go into policy on July 1, pending upon approval by the OPTN board of directors. Site security administrators will need to complete the audit at a minimum of 3 times per calendar year or upon request of the OPTN. Site security administrators will be required to ensure their response is prompt and accurate to maintain compliance and system access.
What you need to do
- Complete the UNet user audit by close of business, July 10
Please direct questions to [email protected].