Audience (Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from it.)
- UNetSM security administrators
- All UNet users (for your information only)
April 12: UNet security administrator training becomes available to security administrators
April 21: UNet user audit will open to security administrators
On April 12, UNOS Connect training for UNet security administrators will be become available to renew the acknowledgment of security administrator roles and responsibilities. We highly recommend that you complete SYS166 Security Administration: Acknowledge Responsibilities and Training Updates prior to starting the user audit so you are familiar with the process.
This is a new required training for security administrators and should take less than 10 minutes. UNOS Connect will be pre-registering all existing security administrators for this training. You will be receiving an email that grants you access to the training. If you do not receive an email about the training, please contact [email protected] or call 800-978-4334. The due date for the training is close of business, May 5.
On April 21, the UNet User Audit will open and needs to be completed by security administrators by close of business, May 5. The audit was updated last year to decrease the burden on security administrators to complete the audit.
What you need to do
- Complete the UNet security administrator training by close of business, May 5.
- Complete the UNet user audit by close of business, May 5.
Education and resources
Find professional education on UNOS Connect:
- SYS166 Security Administration: Acknowledge Responsibilities and Training Updates prior to starting the user audit so you are familiar with the process.
Please contact [email protected] or call 800-978-4334.