- OPOs: Executive Directors, Procurement Directors, Procurement Coordinators, and Quality Review Staff
- Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this information.
At a Glance
Beginning on June 1st, 2017, the UNetSM Help Desk will provide phone support to TransNet users, including after business hours and weekend support.
When a caller presses the prompt for “TransNet” support, they will be directed to a member of the UNetSM Help Desk. After business hours and weekends, if a caller presses the prompt for “TransNet” support, they will be directed to the on-call staff of the UNetSM Help Desk.
Please keep in mind that after hour support from the UNetSM Help Desk should not be used to replace any other support systems you currently have in place, but rather to complement these systems. These other support systems may include:
- Contacting your own center’s TransNet Administrator or Leads for password resets.
- Contacting the UNOS Organ Center for any password reset inquires when your center’s TransNet Administrator or Leads are unavailable.
- Escalating questions/concerns about TransNet to your center’s super-users.
If any TransNet issue is reported that cannot be resolved over the phone, please be aware that you may be advised to revert to your manual processes until the issue can be resolved.
The UNetSM Help Desk business hours are from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
The UNOS Organ Center is available to assist with waiting list or organ placement issues. The Organ Center telephone number is (800) 292-9537.
For questions, please contact the UNetSM Help Desk at (800) 978-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.