Audience: (Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from it.)
- UNetSM users who access WaitlistSM
Sept. 27, 2022
This first release in a series of enhancements introduces a new workflow and ‘Save as you go’ process for registering kidney candidates, as well as other improvements to the screens and navigation tools in Waitlist for all organs.
This release includes:
- A new workflow for registering kidney candidates
- The new workflow saves your data so, if needed, you can return to complete the registration later
- Your data will save each time you select ‘Save and continue’ during the add process, provided you have resolved any errors. You must select ‘Save and submit’ to register the candidate on the waiting list
- If for any reason you need to cancel out of the add process, initiate the candidate add process again to retrieve the incomplete registration
- A new dashboard for easier access to commonly used features
- A new menu navigation bar at the top of each page
These changes are part of several improvements coming to Waitlist, bringing visual enhancements and new functionality across the platform, and for all organs. These enhancements come in collaboration with the community and Accenture Federal Services.
What you need to do
Review the educational offering below to see a demo of the new workflow for adding a kidney candidate to the waitlist.
Please note: the workflow has changed for registering a new kidney candidate, but there is no change to the data required at time of registration. The workflow for other organs remains the same.
Education and resources
Help documentation describing the new features is available in Waitlist.
Find the training material in UNOS Connect:
- SYS182: Features for Navigating and Using Waitlist
UNet users can also access UNOS Connect through the Resources tab on the Secure Enterprise (UNet) homepage.
If you have questions relating to implementation, contact UNOS Customer Service at [email protected], or call 800-978-4334 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
For policy-related questions, contact [email protected]
The Organ Center is available 24 hours a day at 800-292-9537