- OPO users of TransNetSM Mobile for iOS
Sept. 21, 2022
To further safeguard protected information, TransNet mobile for iOS devices now supports multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Starting today, TransNet iOS users will be asked to:
- Create a profile in TransNet mobile with an avatar and PIN so they can quickly sign into the application on shared devices or while offline
- Log in with their UNetSM credentials and MFA once every 24 hours while using the app. Each subsequent login into the TransNet mobile app will be done by selecting their user avatar and entering their user PIN
Currently this change is only for iOS users.
What you need to do
Users are encouraged to visit the Apple App Store to update TransNet mobile (iOS).
Before updating TransNet mobile (iOS), users should Wi-Fi transfer cases from their device to avoid any issues.
After updating the app, users need to complete the following to add their profile to the device and create their PIN:
- Ensure the device has an internet connection
- Open TransNet mobile, which will automatically launch the TransNet login page
- Log into TransNet using UNet credentials and MFA
- Set a six digit PIN for offline access
- Verify the six digit PIN
- Select an avatar
- After selecting an avatar, the user will be logged into TransNet mobile
Once the above steps have been completed, the user profile will be added to the device and users will be able to log into TransNet mobile by selecting their avatar and entering their six digit pin. User profiles and PINs are specific to each device.
Education and resources
Help documentation in TransNet has been updated for users.
Please note: The new training version of TransNet mobile will be available on the Apple App Store later this week.
For policy-related questions, contact [email protected].