Living kidney donor transplant program staff
We added the following new tool to the UNetSM data services portal on March 14, 2018.
A new living kidney donor follow-up dashboard can help transplant center staff view and interact with data to monitor how they are complying with OPTN policy requirements.
Background and Details
The Living Kidney Donor Follow-up Report is an interactive Tableau dashboard that transplant centers can use to visually assess their compliance with living kidney donor follow-up requirements.
OPTN Policy 18.5 requires transplant centers to follow-up with living donors and complete reports at six months, one year and two years after donation. UNOS used Tableau software to create a visual dashboard, with charts and downloadable spreadsheets, to give centers an easy way to view and save their results.
The dashboard provides the following information:
- Overall rates by follow-up time points
- Clinical data completion rates by recovery years and form types (six month, one year, two year)
- Charts showing if centers met or missed field-specific clinical requirements and dates
- Lab data completion rates by recovery year and form types
- Charts showing if centers met or missed field-specific lab requirements and dates
- Status and due dates for current living donor kidney expected forms along with forms that will generate within the next 12 months
Transplant center staff can access the report when they log on to UNet, as long as they have the proper permissions. You’ll find the reports under UNet Resources > My Data Services > My Visual Analytics.
Go to UNOS Connect to access professional education on Living Donor follow-up reporting.
UNOS Research Scientist Jennifer Wainright, Ph.D., will provide an overview and demonstration of the new tool at the upcoming UNOS Transplant Management Forum, April 24-26 in Austin, Texas.
If you need help accessing the living kidney donor dashboard or other UNet data services, Contact your security administrator and ask them to check the data services option at the bottom of the standard security administration page.
If you have any questions, or you have a suggestion to help us improve our systems and services, contact UNOS Customer Service at (800) 978-4334 or [email protected].