NIH updates guidance for the immunocompromised
The National Institute of Health’s (NIH) COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel has updated their recommendations for the immunocompromised. Read the latest recommendations.
FDA advises repeat testing following a negative COVID-19 test
The FDA advises repeat testing following a negative test result, to reduce the risk an infection may be missed (false negative result) and to help prevent people from unknowingly spreading the virus to others. Read the safety communication.
The latest data on organ donation and transplant in the U.S.
Find high-level data on transplants, deceased donors recovered, patients added to the waitlist and patients temporarily moved to inactive waitlist status.
Summer 2022 regional meetings to be in-person
- To continue maximizing accessibility for attendees, a virtual option will remain available as we return to meeting in-person. Learn more and register for your region’s meeting.
Summer 2022 public comment open through Sept. 28
- For COVID-19 related policy and operational questions, email [email protected]
- For information and updates about the status of in-person vs. virtual OPTN committee meetings, check the OPTN calendar of events.
Patient-friendly information for members to share
Scan this QR code to find COVID-19 resources for patients at TransplantLiving.org including:
- Frequently asked questions
- Vaccine and treatment updates
- Spanish-language resources