- All transplant administrators, on-call transplant coordinators and transplant surgeons
- Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this information
The Organ Offer Report in the visual analytics of Secure Enterprise, or ROO, is available to every transplant program. It includes 180 days of organ offers to candidates at each transplant hospital. The report shows each donor-candidate pair on every match run for all organs offered, allowing programs to quickly understand their recent organ acceptance practices.
What will change
The ROO will be updated at the end of March. Updates will include:
- changes to the report’s opening page. It will now include a “summary” graph that displays the number of offers each center received along with the number of matched candidates and accepted donors.
- new filters that allows programs to easily show organs that were accepted at another center, organs offered to pediatric candidates and organs transplanted at another center.
- other enhancements, including sorting the match lists by date and showing a graph of refusal reasons. These can be downloaded for further analysis.
In addition to these changes, the ROO for transplant centers has a new documentation tab within the report. This includes general information about the ROO data, a link to download a pdf user guide, and an email contact for questions and feedback.
Other recently updated tools
- Kidney living donor follow-up report
This tool has been recently updated and continues to be available to all transplant programs. Also located in the visual analytics section of the data services portal, the kidney living donor follow-up tool now includes a “select all” download option to enable users to more easily download the data that is displayed. The tool’s data is now updated weekly instead of monthly, and it has a new documentation tab that explains the data elements required by OPTN Policy 18.5.
- Kidney paired donation data dashboard
This tool now has a map of centers that have participated in kidney paired donation, or KPD, match runs in the past year.
The business intelligence team is eager to work directly with members while developing products and revamping the existing catalog. To submit feedback on any of the data portal tools, or to submit ideas for new tools, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.