Watch MELD, PELD, Status 1A/1B webinar recordings on the OPTN website
The OPTN Liver and Intestinal Organ Transplantation Committee will sponsor two webinars in June to help liver transplant program staff understand and prepare for upcoming improvements to MELD, PELD and Status 1A/1B criteria.
While both webinars have some common background information, the first session will emphasize Phase 1 implementation (data field changes in preparation for full policy implementation), and the second will focus more on Phase 2 (policy implementation). The dates and registration links are below.
- Preparing for MELD 3.0 and PELD creatinine: Phase 1
- Day and time: Friday, June 9, 3:00–4:00 p.m. EDT
- Preparing for MELD 3.0 and PELD creatinine: Phase 2
- Day and time: Tuesday, June 20, 3:00–4:00 p.m. EDT
In addition, the committees will host an additional webinar to address questions from liver transplant candidates and their families. The date and registration link are below.
- Patient and family webinar: Updates to liver allocation policy
- Date and time: Wednesday, June 28, 2:00–3:00 p.m. EDT