OPO users of DonorNet MobileSM
Available now! On 6/27/2019, we added lab information, including ABGs and ventilator settings, to the donor record in DonorNet Mobile for OPOs (https://donornetmobile.unos.org/). Donor records in the mobile app now include a new blood-type icon.
Release 2.2 builds on updates made on 3/21/2019. Version 2.1 of DonorNet Mobile added an infectious disease tab and medical/social history to deceased donor information.
OPOs may now use DonorNet Mobile to perform additional tasks and view more information:
- Perform verification of blood types and subtypes
- Securely add attachments directly to DonorNet from the phones camera without saving the information to the phone, as well as view all donor attachments
- View information on active donors at your OPO including:
- Donor demographics
- Donor highlights
- Medical and social history
- Infectious disease test results
In the works: Mobile organ offer and acceptance
We are expanding the donor record and building functionality as we prepare for a DonorNet Mobile pilot, planned for late 2019 or early 2020. Currently, only OPOs have access to the new DonorNet Mobile app. In the pilot (release 3.0), participating transplant hospitals will use it to evaluate and accept organ offers through the new interface.
For system questions, contact UNOS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 978-4334.