Whether you are new to transplant or a seasoned transplant/OPO professional, UNOS Primer is a one of a kind opportunity to learn, in a small group setting, about effective practices, challenges and quality improvements through collaboration.
July 17-18, 2023
Nov. 6-7, 2023
July 2023 UNOS Primer
- July 17-18, 2023
- Location: UNOS
- Agenda and hotel: information coming
What will I learn at 2023 UNOS Primer?
Attendees will gain a strong understanding of UNOS and OPTN, policy development, implementation and compliance, organ allocation and effective practices for organ donation and transplantation. You will learn about UNetSM applications and reports and the site survey process while networking with UNOS staff and other transplant professionals in a small group environment.
Videos: Key takeaways
UNOS Primer will help you:
- Enhance your knowledge of UNOS and OPTN processes, policies and methodologies.
- Apply policy, data, and peer review practices to improve program operations and compliance.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and open discussion in support of effective practices, challenges and quality improvements.
- Build effective relationships with UNOS staff and other transplant professionals.
Videos: Practical ways the UNOS Primer will help me
UNOS Primer sponsorship opportunities
Sponsors for the UNOS Primer engage an audience of active members of the transplant community. We welcome your partnership and gratefully acknowledge our Primer 2022 sponsors for their support.
If interested in sponsoring in one of the UNOS Primers in 2022, please contact Cecile Robinson.