National Donor Memorial Award for Excellence
Honoring an unsung hero
Established by UNOS in 2010, this award honors an unsung hero, an individual or a couple, who has gone “above and beyond” in promoting organ donation and transplantation.
Who to nominate
- The nominee can be a living donor, donor family member, or transplant recipient.
- Past candidates and submissions from previous three years can be re-nominated.
- The nominee cannot be an employee unless the majority of their work is done as a volunteer.
- The nominee cannot have received previous national recognition (Rose Parade, Transplant Games, etc.).
How to nominate
- Nominations can only be submitted by an OPO or transplant center.
- One nomination per organization.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021