UNOS recently received a bequest of $500,000, the largest planned gift in the non-profit’s history. This remarkable and generous investment in our future strengthens our ability to save lives through organ donation and transplantation.
By including UNOS in your estate plans, you can leave a legacy that helps UNOS meet pressing needs. With your support, UNOS can develop new initiatives that:
- maximize the number of individuals who benefit from organ transplants
- reduce waiting times and waiting list fatalities
- improve transplant outcomes and enhance quality of life among recipients
- provide impartial data and resources to patients and their families
- support outcomes-based clinical practice and research
- increase organ donation through education and awareness