To learn more about how to comply with the upcoming improvements to ABO determination, reporting and verification requirements, you can access The following webinar recordings :
- ABO Town Hall recording (5/2016)
- ABO webinar recording: Compliance with upcoming changes (3/2016)
- ABO webinar recording (12/2015)
As of June 2, 2016, UNOS Connect is your new resource for educational webinars for transplant professionals. Go to UNOS Connect and sign in to access all webinar recordings.
About UNOS Connect
- UNet Users: If you have access to UNOS Secure EnterpriseSM systems: UNet, WaitlistSM, DonorNet®, Tiedi®, KPDSM and other UNOS-developed transplant applications, your account is already set-up and there is no need for you to register. Access UNOS Connect with your UNet username and password. This will allow you full access to the site to view system training recordings, register for policy webinars and view materials.
- Other Users: The first time you visit UNOS Connect, you will need to complete a brief, online form to register for the site. After that, you will have access to a wide range of UNOS instructional offerings and materials, except system training.