VCU Health System
VCU Health System is seeking qualified RN Nurse Managers for the following openings:
Heart/Lung Transplant Program – Req. # 58326
Will oversee the dynamic and growing heart transplant, ventricular assist device and heart failure programs. Primary responsibilities include managing day-to-day operations of the program; reviewing annual program goals and budget, and overseeing and approving staff annual performance evaluations.
Abdominal Transplant Program – Req. # 58283
Will oversee the dynamic and growing abdominal transplant program. Primary responsibilities include overseeing the Liver, Kidney, Pancreas and Islet Cell Transplant Programs; managing
day-to-day operations of the program; reviewing annual program goals and budget, and overseeing and approving staff annual performance evaluations.
· Master’s degree in Nursing or a related field or within one semester of completion; if Master’s degree is not in nursing, then BSN from an accredited school is required
· Current RN licensure in Virginia
· BLS certification or equivalent
· 5 years of relevant clinical experience with 2 years of progressive leadership and/or supervisory/management experience
· Experience in Transplant, VAD and/or HF, specialty certification and experience in an academic medical center environment preferred
At VCU Health System, our most important assets are not bricks and mortar; they are our team members … all 13,000+ of them. Our workforce is diverse, dedicated and talented. Our team members continue to earn local, regional and national awards and accolades, which is an indicator that they are happy and feel supported working here. And our culture of STAR Service focuses on our common purpose – “Our Caring Service Begins With Me.” – in the provision of the highest level of customer service, which encourages diversity and inclusion.
If you have been looking to take your career to the next level, we have been looking for you. We offer more than 400 work/life benefits including competitive pay, generous benefits, flexible work options, prepaid tuition, on-site child and elder care and much, much more.
For specific details and to apply, visit vcuhealth.org/careers and search via Req. # of choice.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. VCUHS appreciates diversity and encourages women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.vcuhealth.org.