Tower Health Transplant Institute is Now Hiring Transplant RN Coordinators to join our growing team – Liver and Kidney positions available. To learn more or apply, visit:
– Transplant RN Coordinator (West Reading) – Liver: https://bit.ly/2GqiLfr
– Transplant RN Coordinator (West Reading) – Kidney: https://bit.ly/3jFFoe6
In this role, you’ll coordinate clinical services and patient care to ensure a seamless transplant evaluation and post-transplant processes. Tower Health Transplant Institute is home to the nationally recognized kidney and liver transplant program, formerly located at Hahnemann University Hospital. The Institute’s team of renowned surgeons, hepatologists, and nephrologists provide services in West Reading and Philadelphia. Tower Health employees enjoy strong support for career advancement through access to training, educational resources, and tuition assistance.
The RN Transplant Coordinator performs a variety of clinical services and patient care activities in collaboration with peers and healthcare providers to ensure the smooth flow of the transplant evaluation process.
These duties are inclusive, but not limited to, coordination of clinical processes for patients and their families through the pre-transplant evaluation, transplantation and post-transplantation follow up phases of care.
The coordinator plays a crucial role in the education of patients, families, and staff as it relates to transplantation.
– Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse Program; BSN preferred
– PA RN license required
– Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator Certification (CCTC) preferred
– BLS required; ACLS preferred
– 3 year of inpatient clinical experience; transplant experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.towerhealth.org.