Website Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Assists in the oversight of all transplant data and financial aspects of the Renal and Pancreas Transplant Programs at SBMC including Pre-Transplant, Post-Transplant, Short Stay Unit and Research Programs. Monitors the fiscal position of all program accounts and oversees analysis of financial data. Maintains current knowledge of all policies regarding fiscal management. This position is also responsible for overseeing the transplant billing processes and monitoring billing activity to identify and resolve issues as they occur. Manages all research budgeting, invoicing, and contract review.
· College degree in relevant field required (i.e. Business, Accounting, or Public Health)
· Master’s Degree preferred
· Experience in a health care setting, preferably in the field of transplantation, desirable
· This experience should include cost accounting, billing, budget and reimbursement, contract negotiation/compliance as well as financial analysis and reporting
· Computer proficiency is essential
To apply for this job please visit pm.healthcaresource.com.