Piedmont Healthcare’s Transplant Institute, located at the Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking an experienced Executive Director to collaboratively lead the multi-organ transplant programs during a time of continued growth and expansion. This position is an exciting opportunity for a visionary leader to be part of the team of over 130 transplant physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers/managers and staff. The kidney, liver, pancreas and heart transplant programs have experienced significant growth over the past 5-6 years and are poised to continue that upward trajectory. This position will also be actively involved in the Hepatobiliary and profusion programs as well as the on-site HLA lab associated with the Transplant Institute. Reporting to the CEO, this executive leader will partner with the surgical and medical directors as well as senior hospital leadership to ensure the delivery of quality and compliant patient care.
- MBA, MSN, MHA or other advanced degree from a recognized college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a multi-organ transplant center management position at a Director level or higher
- Strong transplant financial, strategic/business planning and operational experience
When it comes to transplant surgery, patients need a proven, experienced leader they can count on to deliver unparalleled care and the best possible outcomes. Since 1986, Piedmont Transplant has been recognized as one of the nation’s most successful transplant programs, performing over 3,200 transplant surgeries for liver, pancreas, kidney and heart recipients.
Piedmont Transplant pioneers many procedures in organ transplant surgery and our programs consistently rank among the best in the country. Some key firsts and program highlights:
- Significantly shorter recipient wait times vs. national averages (liver transplant)
- High patient satisfaction ratings across all stages of care
- First in Georgia to offer Living Donor Robotic Donor Nephrectomy and Paired donor transplant
- Multi-disciplinary full-service liver program
- Number of transplants per year ranked in the top 15% U.S. abdominal transplant programs
- Statewide satellite clinic program to enhance access to care
Our Purpose: “To make a positive difference in every life we touch“
We do this with an expert team committed to giving second chances at life. Our accomplishments reflect back to the opportunity to prolong and restore life in people with organ failure and cancer.
Our Vision: We are transforming healthcare, creating a destination known for the best clinicians and a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts patients first.
Our Values and Core Behaviors:
- Champion Patient-Centered Care: We consistently deliver the highest quality, safest and patient-centered care and services, known as “The Piedmont Way.” This includes maintaining the highest ethical standards and treating our patients, their families and each other with compassion, courtesy, transparency and respect to create a one-of-a-kind experience we would want for ourselves.
- Exemplify Teamwork & Connections: We embrace diverse ideas, perspectives and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to work and succeed.
- Be an Owner: We demonstrate a deep commitment to our patients and communities by being good stewards of Piedmont’s resources and accepting personal accountability in all we do.
- Embrace the Future: We welcome change, encourage innovation, and continually seek better ways to achieve our goals, strengthen patient care and services, and improve upon Piedmont’s brand and reputation.
Piedmont Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions about applicants and employees based on qualifications and performance, without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic testing, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, or military service.
Barry Marshall, Senior Consultant & Executive Recruiter
Transplant Management Group
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com