Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking administrative leaders for the following positions:
Executive Director, Transplant Institute
- This experience executive will collaboratively lead the multi-organ transplant programs during a time of continued growth and expansion. This position is an exciting opportunity for a visionary leader to be part of the team of over 130 transplant physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers/managers and staff. The kidney, liver, pancreas and heart transplant programs have experienced significant growth over the past 5-6 years and are poised to continue that upward trajectory. This position will also be actively involved in the Hepatobiliary and profusion programs as well as the on-site HLA lab associated with the Transplant Institute. Reporting to the CEO, this executive leader will partner with the surgical and medical directors as well as senior hospital leadership to ensure the delivery of quality and compliant patient care.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- MBA, MSN, MHA or other advanced degree from a recognized college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a multi-organ transplant center management position at a Director level or higher
- Strong transplant financial, strategic/business planning and operational experience
Director, Transplant and Heart Failure
- This administrative leader will have operational responsibility for the Samsky Advanced Heart Failure Center and the heart transplant program at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Responsibilities include management of cost and finance, human resources, operations, quality of care and clinical outcomes, patient, physician and staff satisfaction and change management. This position serves as part of the leadership team focused on promoting the mission, vision and values of Piedmont Healthcare while promoting patient family centric services across the continuum and enhancing value-driven outcomes.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, business or other related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred. BSN is required if licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Five (5) years of clinical cardiovascular experience and five (5) years management experience in cardiovascular program, heart failure program and/or heart transplant program.
- Experience in an Advanced Heart Failure clinic and/or Heart Transplant program is preferred
Our Purpose: “To make a positive difference in every life we touch“
We do this with an expert team committed to giving second chances at life. Our accomplishments reflect back to the opportunity to prolong and restore life in people with organ failure and cancer.
Our Vision: We are transforming healthcare, creating a destination known for the best clinicians and a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts patients first.
When it comes to transplant surgery, patients need a proven, experienced leader they can count on to deliver unparalleled care and the best possible outcomes. Since 1986, Piedmont Transplant has been recognized as one of the nation’s most successful transplant programs, performing over 3,200 transplant surgeries for liver, pancreas, kidney and heart recipients.
Piedmont Transplant pioneers many procedures in organ transplant surgery and our programs consistently rank among the best in the country.
Samsky Advanced Heart Failure Center
For advanced heart failure, Samsky Advanced Heart Failure Center offers comprehensive care and innovative treatments for every patient within the full heart failure spectrum of care – and all under one roof. With an entire team dedicated to advanced heart failure diagnosis and treatment, we provide options for patients who have been told there are no more options.
Barry Marshall – TMG Senior Consultant & Executive Recruiter
Piedmont Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions about applicants and employees based on qualifications and performance, without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic testing, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, or military service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org