Website Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has been recognized for changing lives! These awards including Fortune 100’s Best Workplaces, Best Regional Hospital by US News, Top Work Places, Forbes – “The Best Employers for Diversity and Employers for Woman,” and two of our hospitals have been Magnet recognized!
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, TN with locations and partners across the Mid-South. Throughout our history, we have remained affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Our faith inspire us to serve our patients and improve the health of our entire community.
We are currently seeking an RN Clinical Manager for our Transplant Administration Department at Methodist Le Bonheur – University.
RN Clinical Manager
This position organizes, plans and directs department operations to comply with hospital policy and objectives. Establishes and implements departmental philosophy, goals and objectives, standards, policies and procedures to achieve quality patient care and customer service. Maintains accountability of clinical and operational functions. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
- Demonstrated skill in personnel management and interpersonal relations.
Ability to understand and prepare complex written materials, such as business plans and contracts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates, management, physicians, outside review agencies, patients and families.
Ability to lead and motivate and maintain relationships with individuals and groups of people toward accomplishment of work and organizational goals.
- Skill in negotiating with and between individuals and groups of people, including associates, management and physicians.
- Ability to plan and schedule task and projects and to maintain control of own and others’ workflow.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility for departmental budgets.
Plans, organizes, implements, and monitors departmental activities and operations in collaboration with Directors and Medical Director.
- Plans and schedules work ensuring distribution of assignments and adequate staffing based on workload and productivity standards.
- Directs a unit-based Performance Improvement Program in which individuals are an integral part of the Performance Improvement process.
- Hires, develops and maintains a competent, productive and quality-conscious workforce while maintaining own management competencies.
- Promotes awareness and ensures Associates’ compliance with safety standards.
- Assures compliance with hospital policy and regulatory agency requirements.
- Integrates organizational/administrative/corporate goals and objectives into unit/department operations and communicates these goals and objectives to Associates.
- Ensures good working relationships between departments; serves as a resource and liaison with physicians for advanced problem solving related to operations.
· RN license
· BLS Certification
· 5 Years of nursing experience
· 3 Years of management
· Hospital based experience preferred
We set the standard for compassionate patient and family-centered care in every interaction, whether it’s greeting a patient or performing a procedure.
Our culture is ingrained in our organization, where each associate can make a difference in the lives of others—and enjoy his or her job.
Methodist hires the best people, so we can treat our patients well!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com