Website Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Become part of an amazing, collegial team at one of the largest transplant centers in the country! Mayo Clinic in Arizona is accepting applications for the position of Operations Manager – Transplant Services. The individual chosen for this position will be part of a strong leadership team that is focused on high quality care for patients with end-stage organ disease.
- Coordinates operations of allied health staff in the outpatient and inpatient setting for a department/division in alignment with institutional and department/division mission, vision, and objectives.
- Serves as a key member of the leadership team with a primary focus on planning and implementation of policies and systems.
- Facilitates project management while leading a multidisciplinary team including financial analysis, problem solving, and team collaboration.
- Regulates staffing in accordance with fluctuating workload.
- Partners in the support of department/division and institutional projects, staff recruitment, and policy implementation and serves as a primary resource for issues and communications.
- Performs duties independently and exercises judgment in handling a variety of management issues.
- Direct reports include operational and clinical supervisors and/or other department/division personnel.
Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience required.
Prefer master’s degree in business or health care field and two years of health care management experience with strong leadership, team building, and problem-solving skills as well as demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple disciplines, i.e., physician, administrative, supervisory, and allied health staff.
Must have excellent communication, organizational, and human relation skills. Requires excellent decision-making and judgment capabilities. Must have broad based knowledge of office support and computer systems along with spreadsheets, databases, statistics, software knowledge and installation, and accounting practices for budgetary responsibilities.
For questions about the position, please contact Christopher Fowler (Operations Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.mayoclinic.org.