Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, IN is looking for Transplant Coordinator RNs to join our team!
Looking to make your mark and really make a difference? As a Transplant Coordinator with Lutheran Hospital, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with patients and their families throughout all of the complex phases of care associated with heart and kidney transplants.
We are looking for experienced Transplant Coordinator RNs to join our team and help grow our heart and kidney transplant units at Lutheran Hospital.
As a Transplant Coordinator, you will…
Facilitate/coordinate all transplant specific phases of care and processes for transplant recipients.
Maintain documentation of requirements for certified transplant centers.
Collaborate with all team members to provide individualized, multidisciplinary patient care.
Participate in quality improvement efforts in alignment with program, department and hospital strategic plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required, MSN preferred
- Minimum of two years of relevant clinical nursing experience in a transplant program
- Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator or Certified Clinical Transplant Nurse (CCTC or CCTN) required or able to be completed within 1 year of hire
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain nursing license in the state of Indiana
- At least three years outpatient transplant experience as an RN Coordinator
Email Applications to Monique_kimes@chs.net
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org