Website Inova Health System
The Fairfax Medical Campus is looking for a dynamic Transplant Coordinator to join the Abdominal Transplant team.
A successful Transplant Coordinator will provide:
– Assessments of patient needs and coordination of multidisciplinary care.
– Education to patients, their families and care providers.
– An integrated approach to achieve desired patient outcomes.
Joining Fairfax’s Transplant Team means that you will also be part of the Inova Health System.
Inova’s mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider, employing more than 18,000 team members and serving more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes such as the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute, Inova Schar Cancer Institute and Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
Inova Employee Benefits:
· Relocation assistance is available
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Competitive paid time off (PTO) accruals with seven annual holidays in addition to your PTO
· Competitive 401k match
· Educational assistance
Experience: Two years clinical experience. Preferred – Transplant experience.
Licensure: Valid VA RN license.
Special Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, computer competency, interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org