Website CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Great organization that spreads humankindness!
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center is an 881-bed quaternary care academic medical center that is a joint venture between Baylor College of Medicine and CHI St. Luke’s Health. Located in the Texas Medical Center, the hospital is the home of the Texas Heart® Institute, a cardiovascular research and education institution founded in 1962 by Denton A. Cooley, MD. The hospital was the first facility in Texas and the Southwest designated a Magnet® hospital for Nursing Excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, receiving the award five consecutive times. Baylor St. Luke’s also has three community emergency centers offering adult and pediatric care for the Greater Houston area.
CHI St. Luke’s Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been serving our community since 1954. We proudly provide a vast array of services that help us keep our community safe and healthy.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
• Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
As a Social Worker/Care Manager in our Transplant department you will provide direct social work services including assessment, treatment planning, intervention, counseling, and recommendations to individual patients (adolescents, adults, elder) and their families/significant others and/or groups of patients. Is knowledgeable in areas such as active listening, social perceptiveness, critical thinking, and coordination. The social worker has the ability to carry the role of advisor, therapist, administrator and clinician.
Master’s Degree from a Council on Social Work Education
Texas license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Five (5) years of hospital work experience
To apply for this job please visit careers-commonspirit.icims.com.