Website CareDx, Inc.
Your Partner in Transplant Care
Headquartered in South San Francisco, California. CareDx, Inc. is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers products, testing services and digital healthcare solutions along the pre- and post-transplant patient journey, and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients.
Medical Director, Cell Therapy
CareDx is seeking a highly motivated Medical Director, Cell Therapy. The ideal candidate has deep understanding of immuno-oncology and is excited to bring new solutions to cell therapy clinical development and patient care. A record of accomplishments in heme-oncology and/or cell therapy, deep clinical knowledge and ability to build senior relationships is essential for success in this role. This position is based in South San Francisco, CA.
You will partner with internal and external leaders to shape CareDx’s new best-in-class offerings in collaboration with some of the world’s leading biopharma scientists and developers. You will be a clinical strategist, helping to educate, prioritize, propose, and execute clinical studies to enable widespread clinical use of CareDx’s cell therapy solutions to improve patient outcomes on a global basis. You will have primary responsibility for collaborations with top clinical centers running cell therapy studies. The role is within the clinical organization, reporting directly to SVP of Medical Affairs, with a broad CareDx team to support your success, including Research & Development, Marketing, Business Development, Regulatory and Finance.
- Act as a senior company representative interacting with external scientific and clinical leaders to create and execute clinical collaborations leading to improved patient outcomes
- Function as the primary clinical resource to support CareDx’s Cell Therapy portfolio
- Design and execute strategies to implement clinical studies in Cell Therapy programs
- Manage scientific and clinical advisory boards
- Present at conferences, symposiums and meetings and leverage KOLS to present on CareDx’s behalf
- Coordinate with the CareDx organization to ensure the proper resources are in place to support new clinical opportunities
- Work closely with SVP of Clinical and Medical Affairs and clinical operations, and Head of Cell Transplant Therapy to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
- Passion for improving patient outcomes through optimized cell therapy development
- MD required; experience in cell therapy, molecular biology, and clinical research preferred; PhD a plus
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholder functions and external customers
- Strong initiative, creativity, independence, sense of urgency, self-motivation, and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting to and partnering with world-class collaborators to solve complex clinical challenges
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity
- Travel may be required, both domestically and internationally, up to 30%
- Languages: English
Every individual at CareDx has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
In addition, we have a Living Donor Employee Recovery Policy that allows up to 30 days of paid leave annually to a full-time employee who makes the selfless act of donating an organ or bone marrow.
With products that are making a difference in the lives of transplant patients today and a promising pipeline for the future, it’s an exciting time to be part of the CareDx team. Join us in partnering with transplant patients to transform our future together.
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify program.
******** We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.caredx.com.